Professor Kater Murch (above) has found that by knowing the future of a cat, its life in the past is altered.
Professor Kater Murch, at Washington University, has found that by knowing the future outcome of a particle, its state in the past is altered.
Things are made out of tiny 'particles'.
According to the scientists, when you come a cross a 'particle' it does not have a 'fixed state' - until your mind decides what its 'fixed state' will be.
In other words, if you come across Mr Schrödinger's cat lying very still on the grass, the cat is neither dead nor alive - until your mind decides what its 'fixed state' will be.
Let us imagine that you have a very strong feeling that the cat will be alive and well next year.
Then the cat is currently not dead.
The future has affected the present.
dailymail - Can the past change the FUTURE?
Christians believe that things go better when you tune into the Holy Spirit.
The Taoists would call the Holy Spirit the Tao.
When you are tuned in, the cat is not dead.
What are the essentials of Taoism?
(http://www.godquest.org/taoism.htm / Http://www.crystalinks.com/taoism.html)
Some Taoists and Christians and others believe that bliss can be achieved when:
1. You believe that, when tuned in, life works out for the best.
2. You are compassionate
3. You are moderate (Avoid extremes)
4. You are humble (The selfish ego is switched off)
4. Everything is in balance
5. Being tuned into the Holy Spirit or the Tao or whatever you want to call it, you go with the flow (You are not battling against the Holy Spirit or Tau)
6. You avoid the use of force; you avoid pitting your will against the universe.
Eventually the cat will die, but it will continue in the Spirit.
Real sex stories site Vit500.com